Fires in CA

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lev, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

2. oldandconfusedagain

oldandconfusedagain Private E-2 <i>emeritus</i>

fires are still going strong, but mostly in unpopulated area as of now, but that could change if the weather were to change. supposed to cool down starting tomorrow and that should help. They are trying to keep the main fire from jumping the 101 freeway and heading to the ocean. lots of people evacuated and really smokey here in the valley. seems everytime I have to come out here for a medical emergency something happens. last time it rained for several days straight and homes were sliding down the hills. got a bunch of pictures but no way to put them on this laptop for posting. maybe when I get home to colorado I'll put some up if no one else has

3. star17

star17 MajorGeek

4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Haha...good one Star..you're in good form for Friday :D

5. star17

star17 MajorGeek

I feel more like chloroform than good form, but thanks nonetheless :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds