Dead Horse-flash

Discussion in 'Software' started by ALLISON, Jan 23, 2007.

1. ALLISON

ALLISON Private E-2

runnign win xp on compaq presario and lottsa mem. runnign ie 7...my flash player runs as adveritsed and i have done the cc cleaner,macromedias' uninstall and re-install...blah blah blah! NOW....how do i get rid of the desktop message that "...cannot find flash.ocx file..." but i kin trace it down and it is on the c: drive!!:cry :cry :cry :cry gonna leave now but eye'll be back...

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Recommend that you run the flash uninstaller found at this link, and then reinstall using the latest version found at this link.

3. ALLISON

ALLISON Private E-2

:) ok...eye gonna give 'er a try...then re-start and x my fingers and touch wood and any thing else that comes to mind...:wave

4. ALLISON

ALLISON Private E-2

:cry :cry well, that didn't do it. still telling me it cannot find the flash.ocx file.
    guess eye'll try to contact adobe support(lol) and see what they say,if anything....thanks for the effort...BTW, nice new avitar there:D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds