TotalSecure2009 help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Takerdude, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Takerdude

Takerdude Private E-2

Im a 12 year old kid and i was surfing the web then i downloaded a game and when i went to C: and i clicked a folder some crazy message appeared (u know wich one im sure) and i clicked no but it went to a crazy website, were it started download of totalsecure2009. i stopped, tought and clicked but i tought wrong because i downloaded the file and installed it... i removed the reg files and folders of it but still, i get the message when i go C: and F: (i got a laptop and it has got 2 disks) and when i open my computer or go to disks explorer.exe keeps shutting down. can you please help me?

2. Doc13%

Doc13% aka Kestrel13! aka Emms

read here

follow the procedures for your OS make a new post here and upload all the requested logs

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds