Help!!! I'm blonde

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by onesweetmeetoo, Aug 27, 2009.

1. onesweetmeetoo

onesweetmeetoo Private E-2

Greetings Major (and minor) Geeks

I'm hoping this is a place where I can bring my computer questions. What I'm wondering is what are/is MetaStreamCtl? What is the function? What is it used with? Please help, I've got something on my add-ons with this it's unsigned
    but is enabled.
    What should I do? Thanking anyone who helps in advance.

onesweetmeetoo
    :)

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, onesweetmeetoo:wave From one blonde to another, you are in the right place! You can feel safe asking your questions here, I do believe there are a lot of blondes here! roflmao You might want to post the question on your add-ans in the "Software" thread, and be sure to post what OS system you are using, (XP or Vista) and you should get a flood of answers.. NO such thing as a stupid question either..;) We all started out the same as you... So, have a look around, and enjoy!

3. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

:wave Welcome to MajorGeeks!

Do you have Viewpoint installed?

dr.m

4. onesweetmeetoo

Thank you both for responding so quickly, I really appreciate it and now I realize there are no "minor" Geeks.

dr. m, I didn't install Viewpoint knowingly because I don't know what it is, although I'm certain it is "Elementary, dear Watson" to some.

Thank you, TeeCee for making me comfortable about asking a question. The Dove has a special significance to me, is it representative of anything particular to you?

I deleted it anyway because it had no umm publisher (?) and everything else there had one and the computer still works.

5. dr.moriarty

6. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

Welcome to MGs! There's a lot to learn and a lot of really great people here. And, actually, you're in luck...I just got a memo the other day that we now accept blondes!:-D See, you're timing was perfectroflmaoroflmao Well, after that remark, I owe you this

[[​IMG]

7. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome onesweetmeetoo. :)Can I offer you some Lindt dark choco perhaps?:-D

Interesting dr. m, you've been studying the anarchists with your head buried in the tomes eh? When will you be ready to face your nemesis and lose your false and notorious image once and for all?;):)

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

9. Welcome to the forum :)

10. dr.moriarty

:-D
    Meh! Every time I try to revise my "master plan"...

[​IMG]

11. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi onesweetmeetoo, to answer your question:
    My avatar is a pic I took of one of my birds....I have white homers, and it is just one of my many hobbies... ;) I love to take pics of them flying... Never get two alike...

Oh, Stubby! Blondes have been accepted here for a very long time LOL

12. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Also have their own MG Group :)

13. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to MGs :)

Halo's a blond??? Who knew! LOL

14. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Honorary Status ;)

15. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

Way to go, Stubby....open mouth, insert foot!!:-D Honestly, I love blondes...honest! As a matter-of-fact, my German Shepard was blonde!! I didn't realize that they had their own group here at MGs, and it's NOT fair...do you have a group for old, fat, bald men, huh?? Actually, I really don't care, I'm just asking for Hrlow2:-D

16. onesweetmeetoo

Thank you for providing the link. I followed, read and learned. (not quite came, saw and conquered but a start)

17. onesweetmeetoo

Alas!!!! my secret vice uncovered to the world.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds