Gamepads, Mouse And Mouse Mats

Discussion in 'Software' started by Dread_2004, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Dread_2004

Dread_2004 Private First Class

Hi

I am looking at getting some serious gaming equipement ie diamondback mouse and wondered what expereinces ppl have with pro equipement and what they use. Money is not a prob so I welcome any suggestions

Thanks

2. sleepygamer213

sleepygamer213 First Sergeant

A mouse.... I hear the Logitech MX1000 is EXCELLENT, Its extrememly responsive.

3. Den

Den Private First Class

4. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

Wait for the new line of logitech with counter weights that you can add / remove. the mx1000 is excellent in response but its also heavy. Im using it along with an icemat v2.

5. Dread_2004

I was thinking about waiting for the logitech g5 to come out but, im inpatient dont think i can hold out to the end of october. But i do like the idea of interchangable weights.

I'm def going for the x-raypad thunder 8 pad. so just mouse and controller to sort out.

6. Dread_2004

I've decided to go with the new Razer Copperhead laser mouse, varible weights etc.

http://www.razerzone.com/ comes out the 1st of october here, cant wait.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds