Key removing from Registry

Discussion in 'Software' started by MaxBrowser, Nov 19, 2007.

1. MaxBrowser

MaxBrowser Private E-2

I installed patched programme, worked fine. Then it said there are new updates need installing so I said OK. After that when I start the prog it says you got 30days left and so on... I uninstalled the prog then re-installed it but I can't get rid of the message "29days left and so on...". Using j16 power tools 2007, I found the left over files etc. which I thought, deleted - but when I re-installed it yet again I still get that message. Any ideas as how to get rid of that key/string so I can re-install the prog in patched state pls?

2. studiot

studiot MajorGeek

What would the offending program be called ?

3. MaxBrowser

MaxBrowser Private E-2

Mobile Master...

4. solaris89

solaris89 First Sergeant

Is this the program?

http://www.mobile-master.com/

If you paid for it, you should contact their support people. If you downloaded a cracked copy of it, you pretty much sank your own ship when you tried to update it.

5. studiot

studiot MajorGeek

6. MaxBrowser

MaxBrowser Private E-2

The message displays when you restart the software, my question is - that now I can't re-install it so there must be a key which gets buried in the registry which if I know where to locate and get rid of, then I could re-install it. Any one got any ideas how to solve this problem...:cry I don't fancy re-installation of XP

7. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

You can't reinstall a "patched" program that you haven't paid for to remove the timer. Either buy the program or uninstall it; that will get rid of the timer permanently.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds