HELP WINDOWS SMS sever 2003

Discussion in 'Software' started by tomas_andrews99, Aug 11, 2005.

1. tomas_andrews99

tomas_andrews99 Private E-2

i have just bought windows 2003 small business server 2003 from ebuyer, the only problem is, that they sent me the wrong thing and i opened it, as you do, only to find it was the additional 5 user cals with out the actual server discs. now they are saying that i cant return it because i have broken the seal.
    i have argued with them for hours but they wont budge.

so im wondering is there a MS small business server i can buy, by its self any where? i already have the licenses, i just need the server by its self, but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

i am looking for an OEM version to reduce the cost, has any one got any links to purchase this from???

would really appreciate a reply, thanks

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

You could try calling Microsoft about this issue: since it was their fault they didn't include the CD, they should be able to ship you a replacement disc(s). Other than that I don't think you can get the CD without the licences.

3. tomas_andrews99

tomas_andrews99 Private E-2

i have already done that, they were very helpful but said they could not do anything as ebuyer was the reseller.
    there wasnt a cd missing, it was just an incorrect item. you see you can order an additional 5 User CALS, without the actual server.

4. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Oh there was me thinking you got a bundle. Well, ebuyer just suck then. Even if you broke the seal you still got sent the wrong product. It's just not on... sorry I can't help you any more :eek:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds