Test Drive Unlimited

Discussion in 'Software' started by Desidarius, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Desidarius

Desidarius Private E-2

This game looks to have great potential. It is basically an online persistent-world racing game. I was never a big fan of racing games, but this game could be fun. I just don't know if it is a subscription paid game, I hope not because that would definately be a deciding factor. Apparently it has been delayed until Feb. Is there a place with a list of cars that will be in the game? I can't find one.

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Be interesting, the last big one I played was by EA, forgot the name, I think it was part of the Need For Speed and it failed in pretty short order. Oddly enough, online racing does not seem to hold up too well.

3. N5638J

N5638J Guest

Test Drive4 was the first real racing game i ever played and i been hooked on that game. right now i have every Test drive and test drive off-road. i cant wait till this one comes out. i just hope its better thin the last test drive that came out on PS2 because i think it sucked alittle.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds