New member saying hello

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by tiacovone, Apr 3, 2009.

1. tiacovone

tiacovone Private E-2

Hello to all. I'm not sure where to go to post my issue. Virus removal or Spyware removal? Major one is Virtum-gen. Anyway I know this is just a hello so thanks for the help in advance.

Tom

2. gordyjb

gordyjb Private E-2

hey just saying Hello, i got a hjt log to post and wanted to make sure i could get in.

Gordy

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome to both of you but don't post the HJT log, it doesn't work that way way here. Go the Malware forum and read the 'Read and Run me first' sticky.

4. gordyjb

gordyjb Private E-2

Yes i know, i should have said "attached", however, the pre stuff u ask us to do was sufficent to fix the problem. The weird thing was that I had used adaware and registry repair from glarysoft and those thinks didnt fix it, but ur malwere rec did

Gordy:-D

5. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

Welcome to you both!!:wave

6. Goran.P

Goran.P MajorGeek

Hi.....

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

8. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

Hello!

I would still suggest that you post your results in the malware forum, to have someone verify that you really are all cleaned up....

9. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

:hyper Welcome to both of you.:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds