(Video) MIT’s Assist Sketch Understanding System (Video) MIT’s Assist Sketch Underst

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kodo, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

2. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

A cool video,I saw this yesterday and after watching it again the same question popped into my head,how did the pendulum know it was a pendulum?It automatically swung from the highest point,why wasnt the pendulum solid like the ramp or box,its either extrememly smart or the whole program is written to be the car,ramp pendulum program :confused:

3. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

The pendulum wasn't anchored but it was attached to a line that (assuming) was by default(?). Thus if the weight of the pendulum wasn't anchored it must be free floating.

4. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

Re: (Video) MIT’s Assist Sketch Understanding System (Video) MIT’s Assist Sketch Und

wow that is an amazing program...

5. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Re: (Video) MIT’s Assist Sketch Understanding System (Video) MIT’s Assist Sketch Und

Where can I get it?? :eek:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds