windows 10 print screen

Discussion in 'Software' started by richdio, Oct 5, 2015.

1. richdio

richdio Private First Class

hi
    can anyone help !
    when I open the print window from my emails, the print box comes up but is to big to fit the screen.
    can narrow it but not shrink it the problem being the 'print' box is hidden below my screen.
    thanks
    rich

2. the mekanic

the mekanic Major Mekanical Geek

What size is your desktop resolution set to?

The higher the resolution, the smaller things will appear and vice versa. Unless you've adjusted the DPI for your icons and text, then that's another issue entirely.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Is your machine a laptop or netbook?
    Did you just update from a previous Windows version (and tell us which) to Windows 10?

Possible is you need to update your graphics driver as when I have seen this is the past the Print or any dialogue box that the options at the bottom are lost past the taskbar is that the screen resolution is to low.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds