No video-Dell Dimension

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by randhlmn, May 5, 2006.

1. randhlmn

randhlmn Private E-2

I have a Dell Dimension L500c that I can't get any video on at all. I've tried a boot up disk but nothing. Do I need a new video card.

2. Clark_Kent

Clark_Kent MajorGeek

You could check the card open case remove card and re-insert and check all the cable if plug correctly...

3. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

We need more info mate,how long has it done this,what were you doing when it first happend,does your harddrive sound its loading into windows,do you hear the the xp theme load,no video can be a symptom of many things if your computer doesnt load into windows,have you tried a different monitor:)

You'v tried the bootup disk,do you have some video,does the video cut at the xp loading screen

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds