GeForce 6150se nforce 430

Discussion in 'Software' started by bigemptyhead, Aug 20, 2008.

1. bigemptyhead

bigemptyhead Private E-2

this is an onboard video on a MPC61PM-HM REV1.0B motherboard in a compaq sr5333wm system with 64bit amd that was running vista :banghead
    I've installed a 32 bit version of xp pro and cannot get the video drivers to install! I've tried a few: sp33537 from hp....8.26_11.09_ nforce...and also
    177.83 gforce 32 bit to no avail! Is my divre install being hampered because of a 32-64 bit problem?? I don't have a 64 bit xp insatall. any and all help is appreciated. I'll be out most of the day but I'll be back this evening

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

Install the nVidia chipset drivers first. Restart the PC and then install the nVidia video drivers and reboot when those finish. Let us know if these work. If not, we'll try some others. Good luck, and welcome to Major Geeks! :major

3. bigemptyhead

bigemptyhead Private E-2

Just got back from a great day of geocaching and had the chipset already installed, but hadn't tried that particular version on the vid drivers.....You da man!!! worked just like it was supposed to!! only driver left now is the modem, PCI SV922PP, but I think I'm gonna jerk it out , who uses modems anymore when BB is available. plus it just wastes gaming resources!
    thanks again..
    long timer reader first time poster

4. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

:eek: Awwww.... shucks.... I'm just glad I could help! :highfive

If you need help with the modem driver, let us know in a new thread, but if you aren't using it, just pull the relic and see if a museum wants it LOL

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds