Cash for nothing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BILLMCC66, Nov 4, 2008.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Here is a new twist on the theme cash for free,it arrived in my mail today.

Itochu Corporation Export Company
    Payment Managers Wanted for 2008 Quarter
    Job Processing Unit

Dear Candidates,

We have a part time job offer available for you that will not disturb your present occupation. We are an International trading company with our corporate headquarters based in Japan Since establishment in 1974 we have done our business in Mainland Asia, U.K ,and U.S, in 1990 we extended our Region of supplies due to continuous demands to Northern America and Europe at large. We deal on raw factory materials and
    finished personal care products including live long products. Due to our competent records for treating customer demands and supplies, customers have referred us to other possible clients and we have been receiving orders from Northern America, Europe and Australia and now we are seeking for noble and trusted representative client from CANADA AND USA.

I, as the CEO of this multinational company hereby relate with you because of the communication problem faced by most of our Board Members, since many of them cannot read, speak or write English language except Japanese and Chinese which is our official language. In view of
    this you are expected to relate directly with me as the company representative since i decided to contact you and give them frequent update about our activities. Most of our customers have problem in making payment to us as we do not run foreign accounts.

Most of our customers pay out in check and we do not have an account in your country that will clear this money. Again, there is the problem of language. This has posed a lot of problems as we have engaged the
    services of interpreters which have proved not so encouraging as we have lost a lot of money to some bad characters in our employ.

Your tasks are Receive payment from Customers Cash Payments at your Bank Deduct 5% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices
    you will be contacted to send payment to.

If you are interested in this business transaction, forward to us the
    information below:

(I)Your Full Names
    (II)Mailing address, city, State, Zip code
    (III)Phone Number
    (IV)Present job (And Position Held )
    (V)Age:
    (VI)Mode of Identification (If Any)
    (VII)Bank name (If Any)

All correspondence email should be email to the payment Job Processing Unit. Time: 24 Hours daily by e-mail using the contact information as set below and we'll respond to you within 24 Hours with more
    informational about our business and your duty as a payment officer. Also note that the president of this company Mr Kobayashi-san will send you a letter of approval and also the contact details to the
    customer so that you can contact him regarding his payment so please after you have sent your details please check your email with 24 hours the president of this company will attend to you immediately.
    Note: Payment can also me wire into you Line of Credit Account if any:

Further clarification and assistance you can contact our UK Job Processing Unit Centre for easy communication due to time difference : 0044-7523-5347-46.

Please send the above details to our Personnel Manager via The below
    details:
    Name: Mr. Wen Chine,
    Email:itochucorporation101@yahoo.com.hk

Best Regards,
    Mr. Uichiro Niwa
    (Job Processing Unit)
    Payments Instructor.

I also got this WTF is it'

Women across the nation are now "owning the moan:"

They sign and moan, "please don't stop, give me more, please give me more;" and, they know it is in their power to make it so.

Their breath is hot, their bodies are heaving with building expectancy.

The moaning continues, their breath quickens until they know they must give themselves up to the moment and its fiery passionate release.

Then, they are spent and blissful, as they drift off into the after glow of a dreamy and luxurious contentment.

Own The Moan. Experience The Bliss. You have one life. Enjoy it now. Are you not most deserving?

Own The Moan

Unsubscribe
    Own The Moan, Inc * Box 3249 * New York, NY 10012

2. chaimjm

chaimjm Staff Sergeant

That’s what delete buttons are made for :) ( I hope you are talking about Email don't go out and delete the postman)

And now for the moan song

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds