Windows Xp 64bit 6 in 1 in only 10 M

Discussion in 'Software' started by Denton, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denton

Denton Private E-2

Well this may sound strange but I have 6 Windows Xp 64bit versions in only 10 M in a rar file i extract it in 3,6 G :D so far it isn't a trick but i can't manage to see how it is possible :confused is this a new type of rar file?

2. ~Q~

~Q~ Command Sergeant Major

Windows has never, and will never be able to fit in a 10MB .rar file.

I dont know what you have downloaded but it is not windows.

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Get rid of all of it now, maybe you're not infected yet, and why take chances with this garbage. forget these 'downloads' and stick with your legit OS.;)

4. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

Yeah, a 6-in-1 Windows disc is definitely of questionable origins, and the fact that the file sizes are way off adds more reason to beware of this file. Also, there are not 6 different versions of 64bit Windows XP. As far as I know, there's only one: the 64bit version of Windows XP Pro.

(BTW- it's generally not a good idea to post about illegal software in an open forum, and it is against MajorGeeks forum rules)

5. Denton

Denton Private E-2

ha ha ha I extracted it in a ISO file and ALL files are real scanned it and no viruses anyway i gave the file to an expert and he is now trying to see how it was condensed in such a small rar file;) who is interested and don't believe i can send him the file :) anyway ill try to format my PC with it:p
    Here are the files:Windows XP x64 Retail,Windows XP x64 Corporate,Windows 2003 x64 Enterprise Retail,Windows 2003 x64 Enterprise Corporate,Windows 2003 x64 Standard Retail,Windows 2003 x64 Standard Corprate :)

6. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

There was part of the confusion.
    Post #1 stated "6 Windows XP versions"

7. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

I still have no idea how they compressed any version of XP into 10mb???

8. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

There are light versions out there, or gamers version not legit. Either way, if your operating system is in iso format, it is most likely illegal. We do not offer support for illegally obtained software.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds