Testing Testing 123

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by TBone999, Sep 7, 2007.

1. TBone999

TBone999 Private E-2

Actually, I am quite happy to have found such an incredible source of information and support... I'm a geek to my friends because I can use Ctl Alt Del or F8 a startup, so I need lots of help to keep that facade alive~!

A good weekend to all..

TB

2. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

You've come to the right place

Enjoy :)

3. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Receiving you LOUD and clear LOL

Welcome aboard - hope that you enjoy this site
    as much as I do. Found MG's last year and have never
    found the need to go anywhere else :)

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

LMAO... and welcome, best intro I read all year :)

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's. whats ctrl/alt/deleteLOL

6. TBone999

TBone999 Private E-2

Thanks all for the welcome notes... this will be a great edu-macator for me in general and if I don't solve my current problem on my own soon through checking other threads, I guess I will post that sorry story when and if I give up :confused

7. TBone999

TBone999 Private E-2

Ctl/alt/delete is what I use on my girlfriend when my remote control mute button doesn't work

8. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

:confusedWhat does F8 do?LOL
    Welcome to MG, TBone.

9. TBone999

TBone999 Private E-2

F8 is what I use when I get the error message "Warning: Tbone has f*@&ed-up again."

10. TBone999

TBone999 Private E-2

Thanks.. I wonder if you could direct me to where I should post questions about a continuing problem I'm having... Computer keeps freezing or rebooting on it's own, then goes into chkdisk upon reboot, telling me I have disk errors that never seem to be corrected. I haven't been online here enough to get the flow of where things should go so any quick advice/direction would be appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Tony

11. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Software forum will be best for that question, do remember to give as much info as possible as in OS used, what you have changed as in hardware or software at time this may have started, system temps as temp maybe the issue, any error messages recieved.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds