Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by kljackson53, Jan 12, 2009.

1. kljackson53

kljackson53 Private E-2

Hi, I`ve just registered and would like to introduce myself. I`m from North Wales UK and I`m a proud grandmother to three. I enjoy doing my family history. I also enjoy using my pc as I can "go" and "do" so many things without ever leaving my chair. However!! I`m not at all computer minded. I have visited this site in the past as a guest and have downloaded freeware from you for which I thank you. I have a query but I`m not sure if I should post it here or go into a specific forum. Maybe some one could help me out here.
    Regards KLJ

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Hello kljackson53,
    Don't worry about where to post your issue, your best guess is OK, though not here. The good folk here will move it if necessary.:) Welcome aboard!

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks! :wave

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

hello and a warm welcome to the forums

6. :cool:waveA very warm welcome to the forum...There are a few brits on this forum and Im one of them.....[midlands]:cool
    Maximus.......:wave:major​

7. frapper

frapper Private First Class

Welcome, kljackson53! I've done genealogy for a number of years although my research is winding down. Running out of dead people to investigate. :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds