Windows XP Pinball - Game "Cheats"

Discussion in 'Software' started by dlb, Nov 10, 2007.

1. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

I'm not sure if this is the right place for something like this, but here are some basic "cheats" I gleaned from another web site. Solitaire and FreeCell are nice time killers, but the Pinball is really the coolest of the cheezy built-in Windows games. So here's some basic cheats for all you pinballers:

Note that the 3D Pinball window must be active for these codes to work.

>> Regain your old rank from a previous game by starting a new game and immediately typing rmax . Each time you type this secret command, you’ll advance one rank level.
    >> Get an extra ball while the Awaiting Deployment message displays by typing 1max
    >> Activate the Gravity Well by starting a new game and immediately typing gmax
    >> Get an unlimited number of balls and essentially play for as long as you like by starting a new game and immediately typing bmax . Each time you lose a ball, a new one will appear. (While playing with an unlimited number of balls, none of the other tricks will work.)
    >> Control the ball with your mouse by starting a new game and immediately typing hidden test . When you do, you can click the ball with your left mouse button and essentially drag it anywhere you want and rack up an unbelievable number of points.

Keep in mind that there isn’t a text box into which you enter these secret codes — you simply type them.

Have Fun! ;)
    (if this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it -dlb- )

2. Tarquin BA

Tarquin BA Private First Class

Thanks for that. I'll give it a go. I'd almost forgotten the pinball game was on XP until last week when I was bored.
    :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds