Saved passwords

Discussion in 'Software' started by thelistman, Jun 20, 2009.

1. thelistman

thelistman Private E-2

So there was a nasty storm near my house yesterday. The power flickered on and off several times. Rather than my computer just shutting down, it would power off, but power back on right away. This happened several times. Now when I try save usernames and passwords on a site, it doesn't work. I have to constantly log back in every time I go back to a site. I check the "save password" box, and I click "remember" on the drop bar when it asks me if Mozilla should save the password. But I still have to log back into every site. Is there a fix for this?

I'm using Mozilla, and Windows Vista

2. thelistman

thelistman Private E-2

I uninstalled and re-installed Firefox, but it still won't work. Anyone?

3. BoyGirlWierdo

BoyGirlWierdo Private E-2

personally i would think that would be a blessing, but i guess that's not the case here. why don't you try going to "tools"--> "Options"-->"Security"-->"save passwords" that might do the job. Lastly you could try to restart your computer again that might fix things.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds