Hello - can't post threads in software forum!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by glitterstorm, Oct 2, 2014.

1. glitterstorm

glitterstorm Private E-2

Hi all,

I can't seem to post a new thread to the software forum! I've tried a few times, after the first time I get a notification saying that I'm trying to post a duplicate thread. But I can't see my thread here, or in the user CP section when I look at threads I've created.

Can anyone help? :)

Thanks!

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi :)

Your first post in Software went into moderation (as did the second duplicate). Upon posting the first, you would have seen a message saying that someone would have to approve it. You have to be patient as an admin or mod are not always on to approve threads when that happens.

Your post is here: http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=288406 and will be visible to you now.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds