compaq presario 6150UK

Discussion in 'Software' started by Imani, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Imani

Imani Private E-2

compaq presario 6150UK

Been trying to find latest drivers for my pc in the hope it would resolve some issues
    however all i can find is similar and not the exact match
    when i search the hp compaq site all i find
    is 6150ea 6150hk
    i did find below s6150uk but unsure whether i should download any of those drivers as my model doesnt have an 's'
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...wareCategory&query=6150&dlc=en&product=396407

what do you think?
    is there another way to find drivers

thanks in advance

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

I would use the below info to exactly find out which model you have as drivers for similar models may not work correctly due to different spec'd hardware they build them with. So with the below check all labels and if the CTRL+ALT+S works it may hold better info.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...1&product=89327&lc=en&dest_page=product&cc=uk

But looking over Compaq UKs site, that S6150UK is the only model they have listed.

3. Imani

Imani Private E-2

i would try the s6150uk but some are listed without the s
    my pc infor tells me there is no s

looks like i may be better off saving for a new pc

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I would email Compaq support and give them your PCs serial number and ask them what is th elocation of the drivers on their site you need, the support is pretty quick in getting back to you, I emailed them yesterday and had a reply within an hour.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds