Another issue with NO audio device found

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Jumijo, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Jumijo

Jumijo Private E-2

I've read a lot about this topic recently since my computer is telling my that I have "no audio device" and have tried doing the many things that others have tried as well, but unfortunately to no avail. I have noticed that when I use "dxdiag" my sound card words but the microsoft synthesizer does not. It does show that the synth is on the default port and the sound card is not. There are no device conflicts in my system and I have all ready disabled the onboard sound in BIOS. Is there any way to set my sound card on the default port? Going on eight hours of trying to fix this. Any suggestions would be gladly taken at this point. confused

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Try posting in the Software Forum....this is the Welcome Forum.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds