Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Mallies, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Mallies

Mallies Private E-2

Hi everyone.

:wave:wave:wave​

I'm not a regular user of this medium, but today I want to thank the owners for helping me out. My machine was infected with the Vundo trojan and I was tearing my hair out trying to get it fixed. Other forums were useless.... I posted requests for help and never even received a single response.

When I found this forum, I didn't have to post any requests for help because the instructions given were adequate enough for me to sort it out myself.

Thanks guys, it is very sincerely appreciated.

I will definitely spend more time here to resolve any problems I encounter!!

Mallies

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Mallies

Welcome to Majorgeeks and really glad the guides we have for removing malware helped you, out malware experts are some of the best and most tallented and dedicated on the internet, so they will be very pleased that their instructions helped you.

I would though as Vundo is a pain in the rear, to fully remove, start a new thread in malware and attach the logs for the experts their to just double check that everything has been removed.. worth a second opinion.

Great look forward to seeing you more on the forum, but also if you can answer questions to help others then do chip in.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds