Internet options content

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Grandma Beth, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Grandma Beth

Grandma Beth Private E-2

:cry
    My computer is a hand me down, under internet options I can set all the options for security etc, but cannot set the option for content. I am administrator and I know I set content once as I want no violence to people or animals, no showing of explicit sexual acts etc, but I cannot review and reset content as I cannot remember my password.

The clue is no help as it is "my favorite exercise "- and I HATE to exercise. I have no clue how to fix this. I think that the question for all persons over 50 should be "when something cannot be remembered, it's __________."
    the password would then be "FORGOTTEN ! At least then I could remember my passwords.
    Can anyone help me with this?????

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Well, grandma, as being over 50 too I can commiserate about password forgetfulness. You would do better in posting this issue in software as intro is really just for that and many knowledgeable folk that could help you don't come in here.;)

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Grandma Beth

Grandma Beth Private E-2

I haven't used the site for awhile and I'm having trouble finding the other forums. But Thank you

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi grandma, here is how you find the other posts you have made on the forums.

Just click on User CP at the top of the main page.
    That will show you your Subscribed Threads:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds