Download/Upload Tracker

Discussion in 'Software' started by Joebean, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Joebean

Joebean Private E-2

I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a good software program I could use to track my upload and download activity. As my ISP has a maximum amount I can upload and download.

Joe

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I been looking at mt surfing habbits and how much I download and installed down2home as in Kodo's link above works really well has data per day, week, month and year.

last few weeks of mine
    [​IMG]

4. Joebean

Joebean Private E-2

Thats great, I will try it out, thanks alot!

5. Joebean

Joebean Private E-2

Cant seem to get it to install, says(down2home) "cannot register C:window/system32/ASYCFILT.DLL" and they goes instalation aborted and rollback.

Anyway to get thsi to install?...maybe I got the wrong version--version seems right

I am running XP pro

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I'm running the program with XPpro SP2 ... are you upto date with all XP updates/service packs?

only 2 things I can remember around the time of installing the software was one installing an upto date MDAC http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...e3-c795-4b7d-b037-185d0506396c&DisplayLang=en

and the other was after install because of my Router I needed to check and change the adapter to my Realtek NIC adapter as from default I think it looks for dialup!

7. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

make sure you're installing the software while under admin privies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds