Compaq 0804h cant find the ethernet driver on HP web site

Discussion in 'Software' started by furly, Jun 5, 2009.

1. furly

furly Private E-2

well in device manager it says i do have a ethernet controler

but it has no driver and it does not detect it.. what driver do i have to download??
    my sytem is compaq presario 6350CA - 6000 series can someone hepl please i need the ethernet drivers and hp dont support my model anymore

2. furly

furly Private E-2

sorry my bad i meant to say that theres no drivers showing up in the system,im running XP home edition and according to HP support Canada HP doesnt support Compaq presario 6350CA, im having a really hard time finding the drivers ,can someone please help me

3. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

:wave Welcome to Major Geeks! :major

Please attach an Everest report to a future post by following the steps in this thread. This will help us locate the correct drivers. I searched the HP global site, the US site, and HP Europe and they do not provide ethernet drivers nor do they provide the type of ethernet controller that was built-in to the 6350ca.
    :-D

4. tunered

tunered MajorGeek

5. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

One more reason why we really need an Everest report! ;)

6. furly

furly Private E-2

k thanx guys ill try everything u recommended

7. Hazardous544

Hazardous544 Private E-2

I don't know if you found the drivers but I just had to reformat my computer last week and could not find drivers as well (I have a USB Ethernet card that allowed me to connect (best $20 i ever spent)). I proceeded to download this program (which you have to buy $30.00) called robot driver it finds all drivers. It saved the drivers for me and I am passing them on to you.

http://rapidshare.com/files/251873760/SP41804_Intel_10-100_ethernet_.rar

Hope this works and hope.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds