Photo recieved via email has turned into text how do I get the photo back?

Discussion in 'Software' started by rzarx, May 21, 2009.

1. rzarx

rzarx Private E-2

Hi Guys,

I have just recieved a couple of emails from an Auntie and they have have arrived with no attachement just a bunch of code.

I imagine it is the text equivalent of the photo.

I tryed to copy the text into a text document and change the file extention to a jpg but it didnt work... Any other ideas?

regards Reuben

Attached Files:

2. Drizzles

Drizzles First Sergeant

Get her to resend them as attachments, I can't seem to be able to convert it from that code to photo ...

Also double check that it IS a jpg, get her to send you the exact file extension.

3. rzarx

rzarx Private E-2

I requested her to send it again. and it just came through an hour ago.

they were pictures this time. I have no idea what she did last time to end up with that mess.

When I visit her next ill figure out what she did and add it to the forum thread

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds