Samsung Galaxy S5 Verizon

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by peterr, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peterr

peterr MajorGeek

S voice does not respond to verbal commands and after3 hours with a tech I was advised to return the phone. I surfed and found many people with the same issue. Before I lose the phone for 12 business days, does anyone have any light to shed on this?

Also, if I may, I tried Chrome as the browser instead of the Touch Wiz and Chrome is far better. However, the 3 little dots that allow you to remove/disable apps and a lot of settings is not there with Chrome. I forgot how to make Chrome the browser again and would like to if I can get around the 3 dot issue.

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds