'Please wait while the connection is beeing established'

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by NHJ, Mar 14, 2012.

1. NHJ

NHJ Private E-2

Hi all...
    I have a major problem this morning when I am trying to download a mediafire file a pop up screen with a message "please wait while the connection is beeing established" with a german translation below.It is blocking my desktop, preventing my from accessing the safe mode! Please help me I am so desperate as I need to submit my assignment in a few days and most of it is in the laptop. I am using windows 7 64 bit. I have tried the advice from 'chaslang', but the fixlist is unique so to that person. Please helppp meee :confused

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks.

Yes, the fixes in the malware forum are specific to the original poster and the files on their computer. Trying to use someone else's fix could lead to issues with yours.

If you feel you are having malware issues...which it seems you are, you will need to follow all of these instructions: READ & RUN ME FIRST Malware Removal Guide (incl. spyware, virus, trojan, hijacker)

You will then need to start your own thread in the Malware Forum with your attached logs so that someone can take a look at them and give you instructions for any manual removal that needs to be done.

3. NHJ

NHJ Private E-2

Hi LauraR,

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I have made the attempt to follow all the instruction in READ & RUN ME FIRST Malware Removal Guide (incl. spyware, virus, trojan, hijacker)
    This 'malware/virus/trojan' somehow disabling me from accessing anything from my computer, not responding to ctrl+alt+del to task manager/shutdown/restart. I cannot even see my desktop/windows icon to perform any malware cleaning or run any programme. The screen only have a display that says 'Please wait while the connection is beeing established' with a german translation.
    I cannot install any tools/malware claening and removal software. The virus didn't allow me to acess any files from my computer to copy any logs as well. Please advice.

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi...TimW has responded to your thread in malware. You'll need to continue in that thread for help with you problem.:)

(you can post your last post from here in that thread to let them know)

5. NHJ

NHJ Private E-2

Hi LauraR, thanks a lot!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds