A honor roll material

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Speculant, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Speculant

Speculant The Confused One

for those of you who go to high school, i was wondering if these grades were A honor roll material, for those of you who also have a honor roll system at your school

A-
    A-
    B
    A
    A-
    B
    A-

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

That does look like honor roll (not sure about distinguished). The only thing that may throw it off would be A- instead of A.

Nice grades. If they're they're yours, good job.:)

3. Paxton007

Paxton007 MajorGeek

To me, they seem to qualify for "An" honor roll, but it would be a "B" honor roll here, not "A".. could you have asked wrong?

4. Speculant

Speculant The Confused One

ok well in our school its not "high honors", its either A honor roll, B honor roll, or no honor roll. yep, they're my grades. i just handed some stuff in and did some xtra cred assignments, so my grades are now a little bit higher, one of the B's turned into an A, and the other B turned into a B+.

5. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

Nice work Spec.My girls were both honor roll here. The school district gives money towards further education here for each year on the honor roll. It worked out to a few hundred bucks. My son wasn't as ambitious.

6. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

High school long behind me, but, Wow! Those scores look like equivalents to High Distinction (HD), Distinctions(Ds) and Credits - pretty much a Distinction average which would be honour roll material. If these are your scores, Well done and Congrats!

Cheers

LS

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds