Diablo II problems! need help

Discussion in 'Software' started by Smartslug, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Smartslug

Smartslug Private First Class

Hi I just purchased Diablo II Battle Chest. I went home and installed it. I played for like a time and then I went to bed. I got up the next morning and opened Diablo II up. I clicked on my only character file, it went to the loading screen, and it saied: "Unable to enter game, generic bad file."

Please help me I really dont want to make a new character!!!

2. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

seriously, you JUST made a new char whats the big deal if you make another one. Try to update / patch it from blizzard.com

3. Smartslug

Smartslug Private First Class

Ok, I just replaced my retail character with my D2 demo character...At the D2 character screen, the "EXPANSION CHARACTER" was not there under his name. And if I click "convert to expansion" it says that I will not beable to play orignal diablo II games. Do I click it or not?

thanxs

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds