ip addresses

Discussion in 'Software' started by dustytrails, Jul 4, 2007.

1. dustytrails

dustytrails Private E-2

Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to hide my ip address? Please and thanks!

2. SkunkWorks

SkunkWorks Private E-2

3. cr.Gena

cr.Gena Private First Class

Whom do you want to hide ip from? If you are talking about using proxy adresses, you may find free proxy list on the http://proxy.org/

4. dustytrails

dustytrails Private E-2

ok maybe it is not that my husband maybe soon to be ex charged up a ton of stuff on my credit card and he goes to this forum and now I cant see his posts because one of the administrators has done something. I need to see them so I know if he is trying to sell these things. if anyone can help i would appreciate it

5. dustytrails

dustytrails Private E-2

this one is not compatable with vista

6. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

I doubt the administrators would block you from viewing his posts without undue reasons. Basiculy if thats the case and your trying to get around any security measures in place here, your likely looking at a ban. If what you say is true, perhaps a better method of your goal is private messaging major attitude or Corporal Punishment for help.

7. dustytrails

dustytrails Private E-2

no it is not here it is in another forum and the did ban me from reading his posts but not for a good reason and like i said it is not here

8. dustytrails

dustytrails Private E-2

nevermind i guess he got banned and thats why i cant see his posts thanks

9. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Oh ok, no offense meant but its common for people to try to evade security which isn't to be taken lightly. Good luck

10. dustytrails

dustytrails Private E-2

no offence taken thanks though

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds