How can I watch TV online?

Discussion in 'Software' started by cosanostra0905, Aug 24, 2009.

1. cosanostra0905

cosanostra0905 Private E-2

Hi,
    Suddent I wanna watch TV show online, I downloaded some free online TV app but they are too slow and many of them failed to connect.
    I really wanna watch the TV show in Euro, any idea? rolleyes
    Any free app?

2. ~Q~

~Q~ Command Sergeant Major

Hi cosa'

Although ther are many sites that link to TV shows that have been uploaded to sites like YOUTUBE and similar, as far as im aware their is no LEGAL way for people outside of europe to watch european TV online for free.

It says your location is "LA" if that is right you will have access to sites like "HULU" yet people outside the US, due to copyright laws are not allowed to view them, and the same goes for our sites like the BBC IPLAYER.

Sorry if that is not much help.

Q

3. cosanostra0905

cosanostra0905 Private E-2

Thanks Q, Thanks for the info.
    NO wonder the player can't get connected.
    Some friends told me to use a proxy, but I think that's too much trouble and no leagal I think, so, forget it. =P

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Hulu is free,although you do have to register. Painless.

5. samtal

samtal Corporal

6. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

Hulu Sucks plain and simple Ad's freaking annoying

7. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

2 1/2 year old thread.

8. Goldenskull

Then how are these two year old threads poping up.If the Threads are more then a year old then they should be deleted.

9. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

Do you need to ask? You should know since you found the thread. To find it, you had to do a search. The list of the search results within the forum show the date of the last post, a clear indicator of how old the thread is.

Think of old threads as archived information. They may be useful to someone searching for a discussion on a certain topic.

10. Goldenskull

I did not find it it was all ready here on the first page.And i did not search for it either.

11. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Possibly a spammer posted ahead of you and their post was removed?

12. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

If that were the case, the thread would have been sent back to where ever it was before the post. :major

13. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

But, if a spammer's post was deleted AFTER cosanostra0905, or whoever, posted, then an erroneous perception of the recency of the thread could still occur if the person posting did not look back at dates of previous posts (posts preceding the one later deleted). The probability of this may be low but, if my logic is correct, it definitely could happen.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds