Make Outlook 2007 download complete mail

Discussion in 'Software' started by drcarl, Sep 23, 2015.

1. drcarl

drcarl Staff Sergeant

Greetings,

I am in the process of paring down the size of my emails, consolidating tham, and archiving the old ones. I am using eM Client software to do this and will likely switch to using they software "permanently' for now.

Over the years, I made some Outlook 2007 archives (numbered 001, 002, 003, etc). At some point I attempted to access some of these emails and was greeted with a message indicating that I was only viewing the header.

Is there a way to trick Outlook 2007 into reaching out to one or two email accounts (one Gmail, one Yahoo) and getting the rest of the email? Can I tell OL to get the rest of the mail a)for archived files, and b) for current ones?

I have recently set OL to IMAP. It used to have both POP and IMAP enabled. At one point, I loaded 50,000 duplicates, then found an Outlook Duplicate File Finder ("ODIR") extension/plugin that took care of the duplicate problem.

So, can anyone tell me how to get OL to get the rest of the mail?

TIA

DrCarl

2. drcarl

drcarl Staff Sergeant

never mind - moving to another email client (eM C)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds