I like to flash for no cash

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by silas, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silas

silas MajorGeek

For having a normal job and the sucky economy these days. I like to flash and show goods in my place of living and to have stuff, that not to many go so big unless you got a better job. But some examples are I got over 1,000 movies - not the 5 - 10 dollar movies(I always buy em new when they come out like a dummy) so most are 20 bucks usually... not counting all the seasons of everything I have either. Also I got my place lite up like its a party place with some killer lights and signs and some pretty cool technology. Something Iam doing now is a 300 gal fish tank.:):drool

2. Techeads

Techeads Private E-2

I am looking to purchase the 'short movie' Passengers. It's in black & white and is about a feather floting around inside a city bus. Any format. I know this is an old post, I really want this movie.

3. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

not the flashing I was hoping for :(

4. obnoxious

obnoxious Corporal

This what you want? (Rated very very much R)

Na thats going too far against the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds