Camstudio?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Tempestuous, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Tempestuous

Tempestuous Private E-2

Hi!
    Could someone please help me understand this?I´ve red that Camstudio could Record a movie (video stream). Does this mean that i can rip this video and save it as "avi" with Camstudio? <!-- SNIP -->

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2006
  2. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Hi Tempestuous, I have removed the link from your post. I have done this for many reasons, the site you linked to is in a languge I don't understand and as such I cannot verify the content. You should be able to recieve an answer to your post without the link anyway.

3. Tempestuous

Tempestuous Private E-2

I´m sorry to hear that,i thought it would be easier to understand my problem if i linked to the webvideo.
    The video i linked to is not inappropriate,why didn´t you watch it before you removed it?
    There is a lot of tv and news-companys (sweden) who shows videos at their websites,some different formats (Flash/ASX) and more.
    But is it possible to use Camstudio to rip "any" webvideo at any website?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds