Bitcomet Movie burning

Discussion in 'Software' started by Shotgun_Shortz, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Shotgun_Shortz

Shotgun_Shortz Corporal

It has recently come to my attension that when you download movies from Bitcomet they usually have to have codec's. Now, when i go to burn a DVD of it, It doesnt read the file on a DVD player.

So i am asking, is there a program that takes the movie and takes out the Divx and codec so that i can burn it and watch it on a DVD player?

2. jak3y

jak3y Guest

Shouldn't be asking questions like this on any board ;)

3. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Any movie you intend to watch on a computer requires a codec. If you want to make them into DVD Video movies for free, it won't be easy. Divx to DVD will convert them to DVD Video compliant files. Open the DVD Video file in DVD Shrink and save it as an ISO file. Open the ISO and burn it with Imgburn. If you want a one-click solution buy Nero or one of it's equivalents.

I'm certain he is aware of the legality and consequences of downloading copyrighted material and has read the rules here concerning such. There is quite a bit of material unencumbered by copyright available that he could very well be asking for assistance with.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds