computer running xp pro starts but won't boot up

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by firetwo, Jun 9, 2009.

1. firetwo

firetwo Private E-2

computer running xp pro starts but won't boot up:(:(

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome, firetwo :wave , to the best forum around......Sounds like you do have some issues there... I would suggest posting this problem in the Software section, as that is a great place to start... I know there are a lot more people there who can help you... If they need any logs, or anything else, they will ask.. Especially for specs... Try the Software first, and if they want you to go to malware or hardware, they will direct you to do so... ;)

3. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Welcome Firetwo, to the sexy, sizzling, soaraway site that is MajorGeeks. :wave
    Hope you enjoy the experience. You may run into one or two less.......sane members on your travels, but they're nice insane. Know what I mean?

4. silas

silas MajorGeek

Welcome to MG forums!:wave:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds