Thanks and Thanks

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Mwcats, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Mwcats

Mwcats Private E-2

Hello Geeks and, like me, non-Geeks. I just want to say what a great site you have. I have trusted Major Geeks for several years and solved some problems just by reading posts, looking around, and downloading a program or two.

Now I have found myself needing major (no pun intended) help and have been working with two of the most patient and helpful people imaginable. Many, many thanks to chaslang for cleaning the malware off my machine, and to plodr who is working night and day to help with some windows updates. Their time and dedication is most appreciated. In fact, I'm sure most of the volunteers on this site are the same but luck of the draw brought me these two.

So hats off and many thanks! And did I say THANKS?

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

On behalf of Chaslang and Plodr, you are welcome! ;)

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and welcome

I'm really happy that you took the time to post your thanks and that our help has HELPED! Charlie (aka Chaslang) well is a miracle of the internet and this forum and we are glad to have him post here, learn a huge amount from him.

plodr is a really superb tech that will not rest until she finds the fault an fix, so I'm really in awe of your post and out members as they make a forum.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds