New Headset

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JJJIrish05, Aug 14, 2006.

1. JJJIrish05

JJJIrish05 Sergeant

hey.... ive have a lot of bad luck with headsets in the past.... the ones i have now aren't working so i need new ones.... i'm going to be using them for gaming and music so i want one with a mic on it and one that sounds great.... i dont care about cost, i just want a few ideas and i'll try to choose from there..... thanks guys!

2. *WavyGravy*

*WavyGravy* Corporal

I just bought these a week ago, great for gaming and easy on the pocket (unless your looking for an expensive set), real comfortable and the mike is very strong and clear, I can always speak over anyone when using TS. Plus, they sport the vibrating speakers, so when they pick up large bass frequencies they vibrate on your ears, real fun when playing games, late and in the dark.

Just an idea...

http://www.inland-products.com/singleproduct.asp?search=headset&partnum=87076

Happy Gaming

*WavY*

3. JJJIrish05

JJJIrish05 Sergeant

hey!!! they are only $17.99 on newegg...... cool.... anyone else got any suggestions? or have tried that headset too?

4. JJJIrish05

JJJIrish05 Sergeant

anyone else have good recommendation?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds