Which survivor of the impending nuclear apocalypse are you?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by junkyjedi, Dec 6, 2005.

1. junkyjedi

junkyjedi Private First Class

2. funky munky

funky munky Staff Sergeant

Zombie!
    Brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains brains Norman Lovett brains brains brains brains brains polenta brains mash brains brains James Belushi nobrains brains brains Anna Paquin mmbrains brains brains brains yeah brains yeah yeah yeah rock and roll brains brains.

3. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  4. lb4norleans

lb4norleans Who 'dat

Which Survivor of the Impending Nuclear Apocalypse Are You?

Consider that a divorce! You're
    Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Maker of mediocre action pics and son of an actual Nazi, you're perhaps an insane joke on God's part. Why should you survive while others perish? Is it your hair, your brains or that manly gap in your teeth? Is it because you're going to lead California to a new tomorrow? Is it because you've paid someone enough money so that radiation doesn't harm you? Are you a real cyborg?

Arnold is the new Jesus. Stat.

Ironic, isn't it?

Attached Files:

• a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      17 KB
      Views:
  5. British TV Nut

British TV Nut Corporal

I got the Arnold Schwarzenegger one too, and I don't honestly think I'm like that. I'll take it though. :) :p

6. junkyjedi

junkyjedi Private First Class

Deep down inside we all have a little Schwarzenegger in us(and I'm sure we all hope it stays there) :p

7. comperroruter

comperroruter Darth Meatloaf

Da govna also.

8. Gektumi

Gektumi Private First Class

I'm Swiss. It must be the chocolate.

9. miSSareY

miSSareY Private E-2

i got Arnie too :( i wanted Swiss!!
    i'm not that angry.... not really......

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds