help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Zaina Woods, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Zaina Woods

Zaina Woods Private E-2

just wanted to say hi! I'm very new at computer savy and wanted to find out more on the Anti Trjan Pro that was a pick selection on list of good computer downloads. I have McAfee and it's not doing the job of protection as I ran the Pro scan only to find out I had worms and trojans as well as 327 threats . I only go on Pogo site and do research on various screensaver sites as well as search for information, really not into off beat sites so I can't figure out why my PC is so loaded with these things!!! thank you for this informative site, Zaina

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

I have never used Anti Trojan pro myself so i cant comment on it, but someone may come along soon who can advise you on it.

As you say you are new to computers here is a useful link for you to look at.

Top Feeware Picks

You would be advised to check THIS LINK also if you think you have malware on your pc.
    good luck:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds