Can't get win-mx to work

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Joe, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Joe

Joe =CENSORED=

Probably because I'm behind a netgear adsl modem/router. Normally i would use port forwarding to get aroudn the problem but this piece of kit, won't allow it, any ideas?

2. Joe

Joe =CENSORED=

College been a biatch, 30 hours a week excluding study time, seem to be spendign most of my spare tiem in the libery. That said its some pretty interesting stuff. I seem to be a dab hand at the auld programming (c++) . Should be around abite more over Christmas due to having a month off for study and hte like.
    also some serious sessions have been getting in the way of my usuall nerdyness.

3. Joe

Joe =CENSORED=

Know of any decent multi network P2P clients, i used to know a brilliant one but i can't quiet remember what it was. I foudn htis one http://www.nongnu.org/mldonkey/ but it involves compiling stuff and the like, which I'm not that up on yet.

It occures to me that I might be breaking some unoffical rules by asking these questions here.

4. Joe

Joe =CENSORED=

I've downloaded several of these "filesharing" things and so far kazaa lite is the only one to conenct? Has me abite miffed

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds