If you have a Logitech Elite Keyboard LE....

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mecroneo, Sep 30, 2005.

1. mecroneo

mecroneo Private E-2

I need a huge favor of you, the ps/2 cable was ripped from the back of the keyboard and i need to see a picture of the pinout on the inside of the keyboard or a foolproof description. In most cases I would just try different combonations but I would rather not take a chance if you know what I mean. :-D. If someone could do this for me I would be entirely greatful.

-Jon

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Is this what you're after? Top, smaller pic is the female end, and the other is male.

3. mecroneo

mecroneo Private E-2

actually i was after the pin layout of the opposite side of the cable inside the keyboard that connects to the small circuit board. but that diagram is useful, thx

4. ASUS

ASUS MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds