Viewing Web Site on Corporate office server

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jodi, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Jodi

Jodi Private First Class

I am looking for assistance from anyone who might understand how this works. We have a client who's website needs to be viewed by municipal Corporate offices / cities / towns etc. The issue is that the persons that are attempting to view the site are getting error messages that they cannot view and or download content due to security reasons, so we went and got an SSL for the site but we are still having the same issues.

Different factors:
    Those same offices / servers are able to view other sites secure and non secure without issues.
    Our site now has an ssl, no viruses and can be viewed without issues on any other server without issues.

Question:
    What if anything can we, or do we need to do to ensure that the site and its content can be viewed and downloaded without issue on any server, without having direct access to the corporate server and only being able to adjust settings from the site itself???

ANYONE, please help! Thank you in advance!
    the website in question is https://www.strategicauctionalliance.com

Jo:confused:confused:confused

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

If I can view it, then it is an issue with software on the network; probably a proxy or firewall.

3. theefool

theefool Geekified

I can view it also.

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

I tried it in linux and had no problem seeing the site.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds