pdf files

Discussion in 'Software' started by maak198, Jul 14, 2007.

1. maak198

maak198 Private E-2

i need help with converting pdf files. i recently purchased print shop pro publishing for my business. i own a franchise and would like to create my own advertising. my parent company has corporate logos on their webpage but they are in pdf format. print shop will not read them. can they be converted to another format??

2. Maxwell

Maxwell Folgers

• Open up your PDF file using Adobe Reader.
    • Click on the Snapshot Tool icon on the tool bar in Adobe Reader.
    • Select the picture you wish to copy.
      The area can be selected by pressing and holding the left mouse button at one corner of the area you want and dragging the mouse to the other corner and letting go.
      This will copy the selected area to the MS Windows clipboard.
    • Open up Paint Shop Pro to edit a file then use the Paste function to paste the contents of your clipboard into your file.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds