Hello from Australia

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Spud1969, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Spud1969

Spud1969 Private E-2

Hi,
    I have joined this forum to help computer users to solve their problems. I would like to help other Australians with their computer problems.

My computer is an AMD 2.4Mhz 512 ram and 40 gig hd. I am running Firefox 1.05x, Thunderbird, Spybot, Adaware, and Spyware Guard. I connect to the net with a ADSL D-Link modem/router.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Spud and welcome :)

We do have a few aussies on the forum, no doubt they will make themselfs known, but we are a vast family from all around the globe, so good to have you onboard too ;)

3. nitecrawler

nitecrawler Guest

G'Day Spud, from Darwin Australia and welcome!

great to see more locals on the site.....

If you cant find it here, it doesn't exist!

Regards.

4. PCJinx

PCJinx Private First Class

Hi spud1969... I'm not from Australia.
    And they're eternally grateful for that.

Actually I live in Somedumpwater, PA.
    I have no children and I'm paid well by the town to keep it that way.

Welcome to Major Geeks.

5. infoseeker

infoseeker Master Sergeant

hello Spud1969
    Welcome aboard to the Headquarters
    im not from the OZ, but most of them in this forum are very helpful

Me? from theAss0fTheWorld Philippines

:) infoseeker :)

6. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

How can you not love Aussies? Welcome, we have many visitors from Australia, of course we try and help everyone :)

7. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

8. JimSpriggs

JimSpriggs Private E-2

G'day Spud from Brizzie,
    I'm new here too and they seem like a friendly bunch. Ilke waht you're eunning ..
    My computer is an AMD 2.4Mhz 256 ram and 40 gig hd. I am running Firefox 1.05x, , Spybot, Adaware, and Ewido . I connect to the net with a ADSL D-Link modem/router.

Pension day soon and I might get another stick of RAM to catch up with you :)
    Cheers.

9. lulu7

lulu7 Private E-2

Hi there spud and welcome aboard. i'm from melbourne oz and have been a member for a good while but never made a post. welcome to majorgeeks.

lulu7
    AMD xp1800 512ram, 40 gb hdd, Ff 1.05.06, nod32, ewido4+, spysweeper, running xp home.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds