thunderbird, foxfire settings

Discussion in 'Software' started by pjb2005.pjb, Mar 12, 2006.

1. pjb2005.pjb

pjb2005.pjb Private E-2

I am using foxfire and trying to use thunderbird to manage multiple email accts in gmail, time warner roadrunner,hotmail and yahoo. RR is my connection to internet via cable modem. Settings for pop mail are pop-server.twcny.rr.com and smtp-server.twcny.rr.com.

I can send email to gmail but not recieve in thunderbird must go to gmail to read mail. Anyone with RR on TWCNY with experince setting up mail managers or know of sites to help me? Please advise pjb

2. comperroruter

comperroruter Darth Meatloaf

Some mail programs will not allow you to set it up like that. I apologize for not knowing the entire reason. I tried it with lycos and was unable to do so (probably because they want their ads shown to you, and you avoid them if you are not using their site). Free email comes with a price.:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds