Anyone know what PeerNet folder is?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Wisewiz, Aug 7, 2003.

1. Wisewiz

Wisewiz Apprentice's Sorcerer

I was just checking some files in my Windows folder and discovered a folder called PeerNet that I never noticed before. In it I find three files, SQLDB20.dll, SQLQE20.dll, and SQLSE20.dll. I did a search of the MSKB for anything on PeerNet, and no luck. I checked to make sure that nothing installed SQL server on my machine without my knowledge, and there's no sqlservr.exe anywhere, so I don't have SQL server.

I'd like to know what those files are. Any help from anybody here will be appreciated.

2. Brian C

Brian C Private Peanut Gallery

Hi Wisewiz. I believe PeerNet is a labeling software. If you have some type of label printing software, might be that.

3. Brian C

Brian C Private Peanut Gallery

4. Wisewiz

Might be that company, I suppose, but I don't have their sware, and can't figure out why there'd be nothing but three sql files on my machine if I had a program from Peernet Corp.

Thanks for looking, BC.

5. Thunder

Thunder Private E-2

6. Wisewiz

Thanks, Sgt. Thunder,

That was definitely it. All of the files listed as part of the version on that page are present in those versions. Funny: I don't recall having installed the thing, but it was probably a "recommended" update (or included in one) that I thought wouldn't hurt and might help something.

Thanks to all who hunted for an answer for me.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds