Every Bathroom Should Have...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AbbySue, Mar 15, 2008.

1. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Get paranha's instead of goldfish, hehehehhe will add a new dimention to wanting to sit your butt down on the loo ;)

3. AbbySue

Would likely freak out visitors enough that they may refrain from using the loo....probably would be afraid one would take a bite out of them via the bowl while they were sitting there. [​IMG]:D

4. DavidGP

Hehehehhehehehe, just think of the picture their faces would have, I must be in a mischievious evil mood today ;)

5. AbbySue

I've heard stories of people getting ready to take a seat only to find a huge snake or small alligator in the bowl that had traveled up through the pipes. I'd hazard a guess that those familiar with such stories would certainly hesitate before taking a seat...hmmmm.....gives me an idea....
    LMAO...sounds like time for a hidden camera to me.:D

6. DavidGP

HOLEYCRAPPPPPPPPPPPP remember to remind me to not visit FLORIDAR :) too many scary creatures and stuff.....

7. AbbySue

LMAO...Sorry to burst your bubble Halo but it doesn't happen only in FL! According to reports it's usually a result of people having such critters as pets then deciding they don't want them so they flush them...they just manage to find their way into someone else's commode through the pipes....likely looking for a new home....better watch out...you could be next!;):D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds